Saturday, June 16, 2012

Grateful for reviewers

Although I am right in the middle of finishing up the final edits of my upcoming book My Neighbor's House, I still get really excited about positive responses to my previous books. I am so grateful for reviewers who take time to post favorable and well written reviews of one of my books on their blogs or on Amazon.

I realize more than ever that, although writing is kind of a lonely job, the books and blogs we produce are nothing without a group of faithful readers. They are really the ones spreading the word. I do my best to be that reader and encourager for others, and at the same time I am thrilled when someone surprises me with an excellent review :)

Fellow blogger Dawn Paoletta wrote a very helpful review of Grace of Giving on her blog Beneath the Surface. Her blog is certainly worth a visit (I am listening to the sound of rolling waves and seagulls right now) as she has a great variety of posts and book reviews. I will post an interview with Dawn later this month. She will share a bit more about her writing journey with us. I have no doubt she will inspire us all! So, please keep an eye on this blog.

Grace of Giving is available through all major book sellers, if you rather order the Kindle edition, please click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your next book! Thank you for your kind words, and I am grateful that you consider my place a place worth visiting. Thank you, Marja - you have brought to my mind Proverbs 27:17. You and your writing are a blessing. May God continue to lead you as you wield your pen/keys! That review was a pleasure because the book is a powerful read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you for your journey with the next book. Looking forward to the upcoming interview, too.

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post, Marja!
    Thank you, from all book bloggers!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit, it is my hope and prayer that this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to leave a comment.